Dr. Bruce Kennedy
Dr. Kennedy joined University Dental Associates in 1988.
He earned a degree from the University of Michigan in 1978 and graduated from the University of Detroit Dental School in 1982.
Associations and honors include:
- Current Chair of Clinical Peer Review at the Oakland County Dental Society
- Treasurer of South Oakland Study Club
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Oakland County Dental Society
He enjoys the great patients and super staff at University Dental Associates and has also enjoyed serving the community through the years and watching families grow and prosper. Dr. Kennedy loves dentistry and the smiles that come with it!
When he is not at work, Dr. Kennedy likes to spend time with his growing family, which includes his grandsons, golfing, hiking, cooking, and travel. He also enjoys volunteering for the Accounting Aid Society and St. John Fisher Chapel University Parish.