Dr. Chase Walby
Dr. Chase Walby has been with University Dental Associates since 2015.
He is a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Dentistry and completed his general practice residency at the Dental College of Georgia where he studied IV sedation, wisdom teeth removal, and dental implant surgery.
His achievements and memberships include:
- The Michigan Dental Association
- The American Dental Association
- The Oakland County Dental Society
- Fellowship from the International Congress of Implantology in 2015
- The American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- IV Sedation certification from Dental College of Georgia
He enjoys providing a safe and comfortable environment for patients, helping individuals overcome their dental anxiety, exceeding expectations, and making patients want to seek regular dental care.
When Dr. Walby is not at work, he loves to golf, travel, and spend time with family and friends.